Innovation, Integration and Impact
ClearWorth Residential was formed around the idea that achieving superior results in multifamily real estate management requires superior principles and an uncommon approach. The company was created with three high level ambitions: Innovation, Integration and Impact. These ambitions inform our day-to-day approach to the business.
Innovation is about always striving to be better. We focus on the fundamentals, but we are constantly seeking improvement.
Integration is about being vertically integrated, with property management, construction and asset management all working closely in concert to achieve the transformative goals we set for our properties.
Impact is about tying it all together so that we achieve something superior. We want to build a better company. A better place to work. Better places to live. Better financial results. Hence our company motto: Better Living. Better Life!
ClearWorth Residential Team
During his career, Mr. Stone has been part of the Sponsor team for over $1 billion in commercial real estate development and renovation projects. His development experience includes 37 projects, including over 6,000 multifamily units, as well as senior housing, student living, townhomes, condominiums, office buildings and hotels.
Through ClearWorth Capital and it’s predecessor companies, Matthew has also acquired and renovated 12 multifamily projects totaling over 2,200 units. During his career, Matthew has held a number of other positions, including :
- President and CEO of Seneca Investments, a real estate development company
- Associate with Oliver Wyman, a global strategy and operations consulting firm
- Loan officer with Bank of America engaged in the origination of construction loans, lines of credit, bridge loans and mini-perms in excess of $500M.
Matthew earned a BS in Industrial Engineering from Stanford University, and an MBA with distinction (Sord Scholar, Dean’s Award, MBA Excellence Fund Scholar, and Endowed Presidential Scholar) from the University of Texas at Austin with a concentration in Real Estate Finance.
Karil serves as the SVP – Accounting and Support Services. She is responsible for the accounting functions at both ClearWorth Capital and ClearWorth Residential, and, under Support Services, oversees human resources, information technology, vendor relationships as well as key components of both property operations and construction management at ClearWorth Residential.
During her career, Karil has held a number of other leadership positions, including:
- CFO at Antelope Investment Properties, where she directed 25+ owner-managed properties through purchase, operations and sales
- SVP of Asset Management at Accounting at UAH Property Management, where she oversaw 13,000 units in 11 states
- Public Accountant at Stephen & Co LLP, Kenneth Leventhal and Ernst & Young
Karil earned a BBA in Accounting at the University of Oklahoma and is a licensed CPA in the states of Texas and Oklahoma.
Stacey Quillen is a Dallas-based Regional Manager with responsibilities for a portfolio of assets across Texas. She brings over 15 years leadership experience in multifamily property operations to ClearWorth Residential. Stacey's passion for hiring, mentoring and inspiring associates is contagious. She works hard to spread the ClearWorth Residential culture and core values through her teams.
During her career, Lisa has held a number of other leadership positions, including:
- AVP / Senior Regional Manager with JPI / Greystar where she managed portfolios of conventional, student, senior housing and new development assets coast to coast
- AVP / Senior Regional Manager with Asset Campus Housing where she managed a portfolio of conventional, student housing, and new construction lease up assets throughout Texas
- Leadership positions with Bell Partners, Capstone Real Estate Services and Havenpark Communities.
Lauren Brown is a Houston-based Regional Manager with responsibilities for a portfolio of assets across Texas. She brings 15 years leadership experience in multifamily property operations to ClearWorth Residential. Her portfolio experience includes student housing, mixed-use properties, high-rise, mid- rise, new development, lease-up, redevelopment and REITs. Lauren has cultivated high-performing teams, and grown rents and property values consistently, leading to profitable investments.
By virtue of the performance of her properties, Lauren has also managed a large number of investment assets through successful exit, and as such has had the opportunity to work at a number of different companies, including Davis Development, CF Real Estate Services, Steadfast Living, JTurner Research, Monogram Residential Trust, Roscoe Property Management, and NOI Property Management.